- (931) 372 6302
Students can submit reports of exactly where they have witnessed distracted driving.
"Decide to Drive" wants everyone to submit reports on a distracted driver that they've seen! We all need to assume responsibility for driving safety. Visit the Decide to Drive website to learn more about the program, to submit distracted driving reports, and to read other stories.
1. Visit the "Decide to Drive-Submit Stories" page to report distracted driving.
2. Complete the four easy steps to report distracted driving. These steps include:
- Reporting the location of the incident
- Describing the incident
- Ranking the danger level of the distraction
- Submitting the story
To Get Your Points:
1. Take a screen shot of your story posted on "Decide to Drive." It should look similar to the photo shown below:
2. Click "Submit Your Points."
3. Upload your screen shot to the program.
4. Ten points will be awarded per submission. Limit one submission per student, per day.
**Note -- Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!**