- (931) 372 6302
Students remind others on prom night to be safe by adding a simple message to corsage bags.
First, start by contacting your local florist. Explain how you would like to remind your peers to make the right decisions on prom night and ask what their requirements are. Let them this would be a simple slip of paper that can be inserted with their corsage.
Second, start brainstorming simple by effective messaging that can be added to business card size slips of paper or whatever the florist suggest. Look at distraction.gov or TNTrafficSafety.org for suggested facts or messaging.
Third, print and get the messages delivered to the florist.
This Activity was inspired by Gibson County High School.
1. Follow the instructions above.
2. Take a photo of the messages that demonstrate its role in creating awareness.
3. Click "Submit Your Points."
4. Enter the name of the submitter and select the activity completed, the county and school.
5. Upload your school's photo and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).