- (931) 372 6302
Host "The Power of Parents" program at your high school.
"The Power of Parents" program provides parents insight on how to help their teen avoid the dangers of underage drinking. Teens are faced with a very different social reality than previous generations, and studies have shown more pitfalls of destructive decisions than society was aware of 20 years ago. This program will educate parents, as well as provide them with simple tools to generate conversation. This program can be tailored to suit many needed time frames.
For more information on this program and others from MADD, visit http://www.madd.org/local-offices/tn/
1. Contact the Tennessee Program Director, Phaedra Marriott-Olsen, by phone (615) 360-8055, or by filling out the form below to bring the Power of Parents event to your school.
2. Plan and host a parent event at your high school using the materials and information provided by MADD.
To get your points:
1. Take photos and videos during your Power of Parents event.
2. Click "Get Your Points."
3. Enter the name of the submitter and select the activity completed, the county and school.
4. Upload your photo/video footage and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).
**Note -- Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!**