- (931) 372 6302
Host a school-wide event focused on traffic safety.
Examples of traffic awareness programs hosted by students include:
- A school-wide safety day
- Host a safe driving pep rally
- Sponsor a driver's education class at your school
Use this guide (courtesy of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration) to help in preparing and carrying out your event.
1. Coordinate a school-wide awareness event focused on driver safety.
2. Use the 3-Step Planning Template as guidelines to help your event be successful.
To Get Your Points:
1. Obtain a letter signed by a supervisor denoting the details of the event.
2. Host an event!
3. Take photos/videos of the event taking place.
4. Click "Submit Your Points."
5. Upload your participant information, the signed letter, and photographic/video evidence of the event taking place.
**Note -- Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Gold Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze and Silver Awards!**