- (931) 372 6302
Promote, Distracted Driving Month in your school!
The Distracted Driving material is provided by the Tennessee Highway Safety Office and the Department of Safety. This infographic raises awareness about the dangers related to distracted driving.
1. Sign up your school through Reduce TN Crashes program.
2. Contact admin@reducetncrahes for any questions!
1. Post the infographics in a high school common area (Ex: cafeteria, lobby, athletic venue) or digitally share on social media, email, school digital signs, or other media. ***If posting to social media use the #ThumbsDownTN and tag @ReduceTNcrashes.***
2. Take a photo of the signs that demonstrate its role in creating awareness (Ex: students posing next to/under the paper or snapshot the post).
3. Click "Submit Your Points."
4. Enter the name of the submitter and select the activity completed, the county and school.
5. Upload your school's photo and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).