- (931) 372 6302
Touch Down Turn Down - Cares Fall Campaign
Touch Down Turn Down is a peer-to-peer campaign in Tennessee to establish safe driving and passenger safety behaviors among teens and youth during the high-risk fall and winter weather months. According to statistics, the months between October and December are the most dangerous for young drivers on the road. Increased driving time, later curfews, cruising, driving with too many passengers, distractions, speeding, and alcohol are the key factors in teen crashes during spring and summer. Events such as football homecoming, fall festivals, and holiday parties also create increased risk factors for crashes during this period. The Touch Down Turn Down campaign focused on addressing drinking and driving as the specific behaviors for this campaign and promotes teens working together in peer-to-peer environments to influence safer teen driving behaviors and reduce risk.
Download the campaign packet to get started! For questions about the campaign contact Larissa. The campaign goes through December 15, 2018.
1. Download the campaign packet for more information!
2. Complete the registration form. Online at clifcares.org or
3. Encourage others to get involved.
To Get Your Points:
1. Complete the campaign according to the guidelines given.
2. Take photos completing the activities.
3. Click "Submit Your Points!"
4. Enter the name of the submitter and select the activity completed, the county and school.
5. Upload your photos/videos/check forms and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).
6. Click submit!
**Note -- Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!**