- (931) 372 6302
A campaign that partners SADD and NHTSA to prevent the use of alcohol under the age of 21.
"21 or Bust" is a campaign in the SADD and the Law series, created as a partnership between SADD and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). This campaign teams SADD chapters with Licensed Beverage Outlets (LBOs), law enforcement officials (including liquor law enforcement), and other community leaders to prevent the sale of alcohol to those under the age of 21.
"21 or Bust" is an example of an environmental strategy for prevention of underage drinking. SADD chapters work to educate their peers and help them make better decisions. Environmental strategies don’t attempt to change individual behavior. Instead, the focus is on changing the environment - in this case, making it less likely that adults will provide alcohol to teens.
1. Visit the "21 or Bust" campaign at SADD.org to request your '21 or Bust" campaign kit.
2. Order your kit here, or by calling the SADD store at 1-888-608-6988.
3. Complete a "21 or Bust" campaign at your school.
To Get Your Points:
1. After you complete the "21 or Bust" campaign, click here to fill out an evaluation form and receive a free "Official Campaign Participant Certificate" of completion.
2. Click "Submit Your Points."
3. Enter the name of the submitter and select the activity completed, the county, and school.
4. Upload your Campaign Participant Certificate denoting your completion of the "21 or Bust" campaign.
**Note -- Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!**