- (931) 372 6383
TeenDrive365 has a variety of activities that are geared toward creating awareness for teen drivers, varying in point levels.
Events held around the country for parents and teens, complete with virtual reality driving simulators and safe driving courses. (400 points)
Visit TeenDrive365 and click on View All Events to make a plan to attend events.
Group of attendees must include five (5) or more students in order to earn points for a participating school.
The Toyota Parent/Teen SAFETY CHALLENGE (20 points per parent/student team)
Take this quiz to find out who knows more about safe driving: you, or your parents.
Visit TeenDrive365 and click on "Take the Quiz" to participate.
The Toyota Teen Driver Video Challenge (500 points)
If your friends were going to watch ONE video that made them think twice about making bad decisions behind the wheel, what would that video be? This is what we’re asking YOU to create. It’s simple…just follow these steps!
- REGISTER below. You have until March 13, 2017 to submit – but get started now!
- BE CREATIVE! Create your 60-90 second video anyway you like. Work by yourself or with up to three friends.
For more information, please visit the Toyota Teen Driver Video Challenge page!
Toyota has a number of activities geared toward keeping teens safe on the road.
What is TeenDrive365?
Here's a fact: a teenager's first year of driving will be one of the most dangerous years of their life.
And here's another: teens get most of their driving habits, good and bad, from their parents. It's why Toyota created TeenDrive365 - a collection of resources to help parents guide their teen drivers through that first critical year behind the wheel, and prepare them for a lifetime of safe driving.
From online tools and safe driving tips, to the Mutual Driving Agreement and special teen driver events happening across the country - TennDrive365 is here to help you continue the safety conversation with your teen.
For Toyota, that conversation began over a decade ago. Ever since then, we've been committed to finding ways to help keep new drivers safe through behind-the-wheel driving courses, interactive driving education events for teens and parents, research with leading organizations, and more. Because to us, safety is about more than just cars.
In the end, our goal is to create the next generation of safe drivers. And that begins with you.
For more information about this program, please visit TeenDrive365.
1. Visit TeenDrive365 and follow the instructed listed above for each activity.
To get your points:
1. Complete listed instructions for activity for which you wish to be rewarded (Eg. attend a regional event, take the parent/driver quiz, participate in the video contest).
2. Click "Submit Your Points."
3. Enter the name of the submitter and select the activity completed, the county, and school.
4. Upload your video and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).
5. Points will be awarded depending on the activity completed.
**Note -- Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!**