- 1-800-99-BELTS (23587)
Receive a banner to hang up and promote Teen Driver Laws in your school! This banner clearly explains the Teen Driver Laws for new drivers. For more information on the program, please visit: TN Traffic Safety.
Sign up Instructions:
1. Nominate your school for the Reduce TN Crashes program to be contacted about receiving this fully funded banner. The banner will be displayed in your school's common area.
2. Click here to request the vinyl "Teen Driver Laws" banner for your school.
To get your points:
1. Post a "Teen Driver Laws" banner in a high school common area (Eg. cafeteria, lobby, athletic venue).
2. Take a photo of the banner that demonstrates its role in creating awareness (Eg. students posing next to/under the banner).
3. Click "Get Your Points."
4. Enter the name of the submitter and select the activity completed, the county and school.
5. Upload your school's photo and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).