- (931) 372 6383
Take the pledge a safe driving pledge or create your own.
This initiative focuses on educating people – especially teens – about the dangers of texting and driving and commit to being a safe driver.
1. Create a pledge to never text and drive or find one you can use!
2. Follow the "Get Involved" steps to earn points for your school:
Step 1: Get Personal
- Find a pledge that raises awareness and share with your classmates.
Step 2 - Get Social
- Share your experience on social media.
Step 3 - Get Moving
- Create banners, flyers, or other creative ways to spread the message. Get others involved!
To Get Your Points:
1. Take screen shots/photos of your Step 1, 2 and 3 activities (listed above).
2. Click "Submit Your Points."
3. Enter the name of the submitter and select the activity completed, the county, and school.
4. Upload your photos and screenshots, as well as a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).
**Note -- Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!**