- (931) 372 6383
Receive a banner to hang up and promote no texting while driving in your school!
This distracted driving banner is sponsored by the U.S. Department of Transportation. The campaign focuses on warning young drivers against the dangers of distracted driving by providing factual information regarding the consequences of texting and driving. For more information on the program, please visit: Distraction.gov.
1. Nominate your school for the program to be contacted about receiving this fully funded banner. The banner will be displayed in your school's common area.
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and request the vinyl "One Text Or Call Could Wreck It All" banner for your school.
To get your points:
*Schools that have already submitted points in previous years for this activity must take new photos with the banner and submit these pictures to earn points again this year.
1. Post a "One Text or Call Could Wreck It All" banner in a high school common area (Ex: Cafeteria, lobby, and athletic venue).
2. Take a photo of the banner that demonstrates its role in creating awareness (Ex: Students posing next to/under the banner).
3. Click "Submit Your Points."
4. Enter the name of the submitter, and select the activity completed, the county, and school.
5. Upload your school's photo and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).