- 1-800-99-BELTS (23587)
Request free THSO materials that promote the GDL program.
The free materials include rack and wallet cards that advocate for teen traffic safety and promote the Graduated Driver Licensing program. The material shows the laws pertaining to young driving, the monetary consequences of drinking and driving, and the personal implications that stem from distracted driving. Please visit TNTrafficSafety for more highway safety information for children, teens, seniors, and cyclists.
1. Register your school for the program to be contacted about receiving these free materials (courtesy of the Tennessee Highway Safety Office) to distribute with parking permits and applications.
To get your points:
*Schools that have already submitted points in previous years for this activity must take new photos with the material and submit these pictures to earn points again this year.
1. Distribute THSO materials with your school's parking permit and/or application.
2. Take a photo of the materials being distributed that demonstrates the students' receipt of the information.
3. Click "Submit Your Points."
4. Enter the name of the submitter, and select the activity completed, the county, and school.
5. Upload your school's photo and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).