- (931) 372 6383
Host a AAA Driving Simulator to simulate driving intoxicated and texting while driving. Scenarios can take up to ten minutes to complete.
The AAA Driving Simulators are state-of-the-art units that are valuable tools to be utilized in the efforts to raise awareness in teen drivers on the dangers of driving distracted. As a service to AAA's valued traffic safety partners, these portable units are available for loan for presentations and events. You can choose from scenarios that simulate driving intoxicated and texting while driving. Scenarios can take up to ten minutes to complete.
These units are most effective with pre-permit and just licensed drivers in the 13 to 17 year old age group, but may certainly be used with other ages. Teens are the focus group for these units as they are the most over-represented group in crashes, and most susceptible to distractions.
Requirements for use of the units:
- Moderated by someone with traffic safety background
- Moderator must be present at all times during operation of the unit
- Willingness to share utilization numbers from your presentation/event with AAA staff
- Agree to display the AAA Simulator banner and/or AAA traffic safety materials
- Access to one standard electrical outlet
- If used outside, protection from the sun and elements by way of a tent/cover
- No food or drinks around the units
- The units come in two storage containers and fit in most trunks or back seats
For more information on this program and/or to request a AAA Driving Simulator at your school, please fill out the form below.
1. To request the AAA Driving Simulator at your school fill out the form below.
2. Host a AAA Driving Simulator.
To get your points:
1. Take photos and videos during the AAA Driving Simulator.
2. Click "Submit Your Points."
3. Enter the name of the submitter and select the activity completed, the county, and school.
4. Upload your photo/video footage and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).
**Note - Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!**